GICAR offers a wide range of power supplies to meet all market requirements regarding the supply control of electronic boards and devices. The available models are: Switching Power Supplies and Linear Power Supplies.
Gicar S.r.l. Via Como, angolo Via Laghetto – 23807 Merate (LC) – Italy
Tel: +39 039 9906035 | Fax: +39 039 599686
P.IVA: 01429380130 | Capitale Sociale: € 2.000.000 i.v. | REA: n.189978 Lecco | Registro imprese 03343950154
Codice Univoco Fatturazione Elettronica: 1VWR8S1
© 2022 Gicar S.r.l. Tutti i diritti riservati. L’uso di questo sito implica l’accettazione dei termini d’uso.
Concerning the personal data acquired through the website
according to art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Dear Sir / Madam, thank you for the interest shown in the products of Gicar S.r.l., we inform you that the processing of personal data concerning you is based on principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and security, as well as the protection of your privacy and of your rights.
According to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, therefore, we provide the following information:
In compliance with the provision of the Italian supervisory authority for the protection of personal data of 8 May 2014, containing “Identification of simplified procedures for the disclosure and the acquisition of consent for the use of
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text strings sent to the User’s terminal (usually to the browser). Most of the cookies are “session”, and are automatically deleted at the end of each session, except for some types of the same that are, however, saved on the hard disk and can only be read by the server that previously archived them. The management of cookies is under the direct control of the User: it is possible to prevent the registration of cookies, delete them or simply select the ones that you wish to keep.
Cookies are divided into “technical cookies”, for which the prior consent of users is not required, and “profiling cookies” that are used for profiling and marketing purposes such as showing advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the User in the context of surfing the net.
FIRST PARTY COOKIES
On the website the “technical cookies” of the first party are operating, these of the first party do not store personal identification data, but only technical information used to improve navigation on the site as they allow essential functions such as authentication, validation, management of a browsing session and prevention of fraud. The technical cookies used by the Site are listed below:
– Navigation or session cookies: guarantee the normal navigation and use of the Site, allowing, for example, to authenticate the access to the reserved area. These cookies are not stored permanently on the device used by the User and they are automatically deactivated when the browser is closed. Their use is linked to the transmission of identification data necessary to allow safe and efficient navigation.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
These cookies are not managed by the controller, as belonging to third parties. The Website uses the following third-party cookies:
1) Cookie analytics: used to collect information on the use of the Site, anonymously and to obtain a statistical analysis of both the pages displayed and the behavior of users. The Website uses Google Analytics analysis cookies that cannot be used to identify specific individuals. This anonymous analysis provides information and suggestions to improve the quality of the site and to make easily accessible the contents that are most sought-after and interesting for Users. Moreover, it is not possible to exclude, as it is an activity outside the control of Gicar S.r.l., that Google may enrich or cross the information obtained through these cookies with other data at its disposal, for purposes unrelated to this policy.
To disable the installation of these cookies, please follow the procedures indicated in the following links: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
2) Advertising cookies and widgets: they are installed or activated only after express consent during the first access to the site by the User by following the instructions in the banner on the landing page.
Advertising cookies: the Website may use third-party remarketing tools. These tools allow users to post advertisements based on their browsing. The information obtained makes it possible to identify only the browser, since with this information the third party is not able to identify the User. In particular these are the main remarketing tools we could use: Google Adwords.
The User may decide to prevent the installation of these cookies and obtain more details about the treatments connected to them by consulting and following the procedures indicated at the following links for Google Adwords:
Rules and Principles of Google for Privacy
Deactivation of Google cookies
Widgets: these services allow interaction with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of this site. It is not possible to exclude, as they are activities outside the control of Gicar Srl, that the sites, managed by third parties, pointed by widgets, can install their own profiling cookies.
The site uses the following widgets:
a. Facebook social buttons and widgets
b. buttons and social widgets of Linkedin
for sharing content on the social network LinkedIn Corporation ATTN: Copyright Agent Legal Department 1000 West Maude Avenue Sunnyvale, CA 94085 United States.
3) Google Maps: the Site uses Google Maps to provide detailed information on the location of its headquarters. For information about cookies that Google Maps can install on your device:
It is understood that Gicar S.r.l. has no control over the policies of treatment of Users’ data by social networks and Google, for which Users are invited to read carefully the information published by the third managers of social networks and other sites visited.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES
Below are instructions for managing cookies in reference to the most common browsers:
• Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/windows?os=windows-10
• Mozilla Firefox:
• Google Chrome:
• Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/